AIR BNB'S 100% SOLAR POWERED
AIR BNB'S BUILT TO BE OFF GRID ANYWHERE
Partnering with Apoca Outpost is a great way to expand your investment portfolio and have the opportunity to link your cash straight to collateral.
We enjoy working with investors and are always open to ideas on how we can expand our options to help you gain as much profit as possible.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- HIGH R VALUE AND STRENGTH ON WALLS
- 100% SUSTAINABLE
- DURABLE FINISHES TO LAST LONGER
- ENGINEERED TO MEET THE NATIONAL BUILDING CODES
- ABLE TO SLEEP A FAMILY OF 4
WHY WE WORK WITH INVESTORS?
- UNDERSTAND THE STRESS WITH WHOLESALING AND FLIPPING HOMES
- MUCH FASTER TO BUILD THAN A REGULAR HOME
- PEOPLE ARE ATTRACTED TO NEW CONSTRUCTION AND UNIQUE BUILDS
- AIR BNB IS BECOMING A HIGHLY PROFITABLE INDUSTRY
- ABLE TO RELOCATE YOUR INVESTMENT IF NEEDED
- ABLE TO SECURE YOUR INVESTMENT
PROPOSAL TO INVESTORS?
1.) BUILD ADU AIR BNB UNITS FOR YOUR PROPERTIES
2.) BUILD MULTIPLE UNITS FOR LARGER PROPERTIES WITH 5% + DISCOUNT
WATCH OUR TRAINING VIDEO SHOWING HOW YOU CAN PLACE THESE ON YOUR PROPERTIES:
COMMON QUESTIONS FROM INVESTORS:
Average Cost Investors Rent These as Air Bnb?
- $120 Nightly for 20' Units and $150 Nightly for 40' Units
Best Size to Use as Air Bnb?
- Generally 20' Units are Easiest to Place in Backyards as ADU's.
How Long Does it Take to Build These Containers?
- 3 Weeks for 20' Units
- 4-5 Weeks for 40' Units
Are These Homes Built To The National Building Code Standards?
- Yes We Use a Third Party Certification to Register Our Homes
Can I Hook These Up to The City Power and Sewage?
- Yes, but you will need to go through more red tape with city inspectors to get approval to hook this up to the utilities, that is why we make these off grid to avoid attaching this to the grid.
Is There a Warranty on These Units?
- Yes there is a 30 day warranty on craftsmanship such as trim, and other finish work.
- 12 month warranty on mechanical such as electrical and plumbing.
What Maintenance is Needed on These Units?
- You will be maintaining these very similar to an RV by making sure the water is connected tightly into the exterior hose inlet.
- Also need to make sure you maintain your compost toilets properly for your tenants, which may need to be maintained daily or weekly depending on the toilet.
- Finally solar may need some maintenance such as if there are cloudy days, you will need to have a backup generator just in case the solar is not able to chare enough on a cloudy day.